About this event
Romeo Lions Club & DRIVE R & E Family Foundation are teaming up to put on a fun spring event for the community!
ENTRY TICKETS ARE SOLD AT THE DOOR ONLY!
***FREE GIFT BAG FOR THE FIRST 100 Pre – Registrations! Pre – Registration also guarantees your car a spot in the show! There is LIMITED CAPACITY for NON-REGISTERED cars and they are first come/first served. When they are gone you will not be allowed in unless you have PRE – REGISTERED your car for the event! Pre-Registration ENDS MONDAY MAY 9th 2022!
TO BE A ROMEO MAYFEST 2022 SPONSOR OR VENDOR PLEASE EMAIL INFO@DRIVEFORCHILDREN.ORG
ENTRY TICKETS – $5 UNTIL 6PM – SOLD AT THE DOOR ONLY!
Kids 3 & Under Get In FREE!
Kids 15 & Under will receive 3 Complimentary Game Tickets to use in the kids area with their Entry Ticket Purchase
Entry ticket price will increase to $10 at 6PM for Evening Bands
Romeo MayFest 2022 will include:
A CAR SHOW WITH NEW AND CLASSIC CARS!
- SPONSORED BY: Fenner Melstrom & Dooling, PLC!
- 12pm-4pm (Pre-Registrants can get your spot as early as 10am!)
LOCAL FOOD TRUCKS
- The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill
- K Block’s Firepit BBQ
- Chatita’s Rolling Kitchen
- Motor City Hot Dogs
- The Rustic Bluebird
- SPONSORED BY: The Vinckier Group
- The Family Tradition Band
- The Stone Blossoms
- Jacob & The Drunk Uncles
- Rochester School of Rock
- Intermissions & Announcements by: DJ Rob G
- Sound provided by: EQS Detroit
LOCAL VENDORS & CRAFTERS – OVER 20 booths are already reserved!
50/50 RAFFLES – Winners Announced at 3:30pm & 8:30pm
CORN HOLE TOURNAMENT
- SPONSORED BY: The Romeo Cornhole League in support of the Romeo High School Basketball Team
- Start Time: 1:00pm
- 64 Teams
- $50 per team
- Want to play!? Sign Up Here!
BEER, WINE, SPIRITS
- SPONSORED BY: R & E Automated Systems & Vanel Automotive Group
- Magician – Mark Luedtke
- Petting Zoo
- Face Painting – Mary Kleinstiver
- Carnival Games
- Bounce Houses
- Obstacle Course
- Tammies Toddler Tyme Play Area
- And More!
DETAILS UPDATED WEEKLY!
*** DRIVE R & E Family Foundation is focused on bettering the lives of children in Michigan aged 0-22. This event will help raise much-needed funds to support our ongoing initiatives such as:
- Supporting food insecure children with backpacks of food throughout the school year.
- Supporting impoverished children with clothing & personal care items through our DRIVE Closet.
- Supporting families in need with gifts for their children during the Christmas Season.
- AND MORE!
*** The Romeo Lions Club was established in 1942 as a local chapter of Lions Club International, the world’s largest service club organization. Our motto is “We Serve” and our focus is on helping our local community. With almost 100 years of service, we’re only getting started.***